- Things I am looking for in a person are:
Some action, Friends with benefits, Friends
A bit more about me...
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
male genetalia, any instance of agreement with Stephen Harper.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
probably wishing I was.
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
whatever section seems most interesting in the odd circumstance I have the opportunity to read The Coast
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
do that again.
- When I die, I believe I will go
to hell so I can eat popcorn while watching Stephen Harper get tortured.
- My guiltiest pleasure is
better discussed privately. 😉
- The last concert I went to was
Nathan Rogers, though I don't see that 15 people in the West Dublin hall can rightfully be called a concert.
- Great sex calls for lots of
- A fault my friends tease me about is
my incredibly enormous penis.
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
must have blacked out; I don't remember it.
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
not afraid to post pictures.
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
- When stuck in traffic I
discretely fire a pelet gun at pedestrians. Kidding.
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
don't do that again.
- My idea of a great date is
nothing but unattainable fantasy.
- One sport I will never get is
- One night stands can be
- The celebrity I most resemble is
still in the prototype stage.
- My favourite restaurant is
Mary's, on Robie.
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
very, very bad.
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- The most pressing environmental issue is
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
That I’m uncommonly genuine.
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
Jesus, Siddhârtha Gautama, Eckhart Tolle, Lao Tzu
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
Open, intimate, non-judgmental, intelligent, laid back, flirtatious
- One book everyone should read is:
A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
The Matrix, Braveheart, Fight Club, American Beauty, Magnolia, Titanic *cough* I shouldda stopped at three.
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
Australia or somewhere in South America
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
Not knowing themselves well enough.
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
- What's your favorite midnight snack?
Buttered toast and cheese
- What is your education level?
Some technical or college training
- How do you spend your free time?
Sleeping, Reading, Exploring the Internet, Communing with nature, Being bored
- How do you feel about drugs?
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
No, But I love kids.
- What is your religious affiliation?
Spiritual. I take what I believe as truth and incorporate it.
- What are your political leanings?
I hate politics, Ayn Randite
- How do you get around town?
- Your Occupation:
- Eye Color
- What are your dietary preferences?