A bit more about me...
- About me
I find writing about me difficult but here I go:
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
Listening to CBC and reading with the 3rd cup of tea / Tinkering with an old car / With the guys getting ready to tinker with an old car / If the summer then enjoying a morning swim / finding a Farmers Market / Cursing while I shovel the snow / Same for cutting the grass / Planning for or completing a home reno.
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
Put up with a bad relationship
- When I die, I believe I will go
Back to teh Universe where I came from
- My guiltiest pleasure is
Oh boy – not here. It does involve a beautful woman
- The last concert I went to was
Many years ago. Not my thing. Love music and find I get the the best at home
- Great sex calls for lots of
Openness / exploring / connection of mind / desire to pleasure / need to be pleasured / ability to sense your partner's pleasure points and push them to the limits
- A fault my friends tease me about is
My Santa Look
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
Made a joke of it. Got to be able to laugh at your self. Life is to short.
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
Very casual guy. Big and tall.
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
- When stuck in traffic I
Plan my day / Work out problems / How to improve my personal relationships / Simply enjoy my tea and the morning
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
Don't hang on to the bad – let it go………
- My idea of a great date is
Conversation / Fun / Flirting / Making date 1 count for dates both dates 1 and 2.:)…. / Best date I ever when on never when to date but did end up with a great friend.
- One night stands can be
Trouble/ Fun / Way to Short/ No time to enjoy or push the limits /
- The celebrity I most resemble is
- My favourite restaurant is
Oh boy – way to many in the province to name them. ANyone with great seafood and salad
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
- I would describe my fashion sense as
Conservative Only one place in Metro to buy from so I tend to shop when travelling. Very hard to buy for when your build like a linebacker
- The most pressing environmental issue is
Killing of teh Bees
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
My personality does not match the stern look on my face. When relaxed I’m told I have a stern look. In reality I could be deep in thought planning a great practical joke. Boy, I have played some great practical jokes over the years.
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
Martin Luther King
King Leopold II of Belgium
Just think of the the possible changes in history.
- Where are your local haunts?
My back yard
Neighbors garages (Big Screen, Tools, Stereo, Beer, Friends & Old Cars)
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
Always had a thing for thin women between 5′ and 5’4″ with small breast – . Left of from a high school crush. Never found a match. Comes down to the connection personality
- What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
Stairway to Heaven
Fields of Green
Did it my way
Rolling in the deep
- Tell us about the most unusual place in Halifax where you've gotten it on!
Old Battlement in Point Pleasant Park :):):):)
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
CBC radio one or two
- One book everyone should read is:
Can’t be one
Book of Negros
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
Take the journey from the beach in Italy where my Father landed during the invasion of Italy during the Second World war and travel the same route through to Holland. He was a replacement soldier who spent 22 month in combat – and lived.
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
Old Quebec city in the summer. Does not get any more romantic than that. :):)
- What bands do you always find yourself talking shit about?
The bad ones. tend to like all music so it is hard to say
- What languages do you speak?
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
Paris – Central to Europe and British Isles.
- If you could only listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?
Field of Green
- What is one thing about yourself that you wish everyone knew?
Enjoy a laughing at my self and with (not at) others.
- What are you most proud about?
who I have become. See and experienced a lot of both good and bad.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Taking that trip from the beach in Italy to Holland.
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
take care of the final arrangements so my family does not have to.
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
Communicate / Communicate / Communicate
- List 5 fictional characters that have had a big influence on you, and why.
No can do – Fiction is not reality
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
Eyes / How they treat others /
- What's your favorite midnight snack?
- What is your education level?
- How do you spend your free time?
See Sunday Morning and Not Sleeping………..
Antique Cars, Great Conversation, True History, Watching the sunrise or sunset
- Favorite Vacations Spot
Mybackyard, Costa Rica, Places in Canada I have not been
- Ideal First Date
Where ever….Hi, how's your day going?
- Looking for
Some one in a situation like me
- Do you drink?
- How do you feel about drugs?
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- What is your religious affiliation?
- What are your political leanings?
Middle of the road – Not a Trump Fan for Sure
- How do you get around town?
Car or Taxi
- Your Occupation:
I have a great profession