- Things I am looking for in a person are:
I am not looking for much but I do hope for a hook up before finding a Girl friend
- The one thing I am most passionate about:
I don’t have much in terms of what I am passionate about because I am trying to figure it out
A bit more about me...
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
already have a child(I want the first one between us) drug user other then weed(I do not smoke it), diseases like std’s and other sexually transmitted ones.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
getting ready for work
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
where the comics would be
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
there were a few things but I can not remember
- When I die, I believe I will go
to a new life as a humanoid being(you never know where you are going)
- My guiltiest pleasure is
- The last concert I went to was
- Great sex calls for lots of
fun things we would do to each other ;P
- A fault my friends tease me about is
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
felt bad afterwards
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
a bit awkward with people
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
i have a few words
- When stuck in traffic I
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
that unless we comuniacte we won't work
- My idea of a great date is
when we have more fun afterwards
- One sport I will never get is
i dont know yet
- One night stands can be
very, very fun
- The celebrity I most resemble is
i have no clue
- My favourite restaurant is
in halifax but i don't have one yet
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- The most pressing environmental issue is
that I don't have
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
that I am not very talkative
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
i would invite my late grandfather on both sides of my family. the two others i have no clue
- Where are your local haunts?
Games People Play on Blowers street in Halifax and the new library
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
I don’t know but have a lot of sexual energy and willing to burn it with me is a plus for me
- What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
there are a lot of songs in my soundtrack but Hurt by Johnny Cash
- Tell us about the most unusual place in Halifax where you've gotten it on!
I have not gotten the chance yet, but I am wanting to get it on!!
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
- One book everyone should read is:
manga in general, because it is more interesting then one would think
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
Jurassic world, most war movies and the avengers
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
there’s alot of things I want to do but I want to leave my mark before I try to do the things I want to do
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
in either Germany, one of the countries in the UK and Japan
- What bands do you always find yourself talking shit about?
only Justin beiber
- What languages do you speak?
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
japan or germany. those places or a tropical Island with a girl(who could be you)
- If you could only listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?
it would be a mega song of a lot of songs
- What is one thing about yourself that you wish everyone knew?
that I am alone
- What are you most proud about?
not proud of any thing yet but I hope to be in a while
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
I do not see that far in the future but I hope to be in a relationship and maybe married
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
have sex to make a child, cause leaving something behind is important.
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
we make a lot of mistakes and that they can be worked out
- List 5 fictional characters that have had a big influence on you, and why.
I don’t have any
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
looks, sense of humor, intelligence, have a healthy sex drive, and have a lot patience
- What's your favorite midnight snack?
a brownie or my partner ;P (not the cannibalism kind so don’t freak out)
- What is your education level?
- How do you spend your free time?
relaxing. Hanging out at Games People Play on wednesdays and going to the library
I have alot of interests
- Favorite Vacations Spot
queens land beach
- Ideal First Date
don't have one
- Looking for
hook-up, FwB or relationship
- Languages spoken
- Do you drink?
- How do you feel about drugs?
fine with weed but the other ones no
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
yes, I am willing to make a child if the partner and I discus terms of the deed
- What is your religious affiliation?
I accpect people who are religious and understanding that I am not
- What are your political leanings?
don't really care
- How do you get around town?
- Your Occupation:
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Best Feature
- What are your dietary preferences?
meat and junk food