A bit more about me...
- About me
Positive attitude, Professional Career, Family man at heart, Like to get out and have fun, logical thinker, little to no hang-ups, no addictions, very easy to get along with, like new adventures, and generally just want to enjoy life!
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
I consider myself very open-minded, but my deal breaker is addictions!
I don’t mean general bad habits, I mean addictions that you can’t control. I’m not interested in dealing with those types of issues.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
doing dishes / cleaning the house.
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
can't think of anything… I generally never say never.
- When I die, I believe I will go
into the ground.
- My guiltiest pleasure is
potato chips & chocolate.
- The last concert I went to was
AC/DC in Moncton
- Great sex calls for lots of
- A fault my friends tease me about is
showering too long after hockey
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
opened my heart to someone that didn't deserve it, but that's the way I feel I need to be,
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
not very photogenic.
- When stuck in traffic I
turn up my music & dance in my seat.
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
chronological age means nothing, it's maturity & the age you act that counts.
- My idea of a great date is
anything that puts a smile on your face, and a desire to have another date.
- The celebrity I most resemble is
apparently John Travolta, so I've been told.
- My favourite restaurant is
not just one, I like variety.
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
nacho dip with ground beef, cream & cheddar cheese.
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
How fun and non-judgmental I am. I’m respectful, professional, and family man most of the time, and that can hide my fun side…
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
Kind, easy going, down to earth, but also adventurous & open
- Tell us about the most unusual place in Halifax where you've gotten it on!
City park, under a large fir tree.
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
- What is your education level?
- How do you spend your free time?
Playing hockey, Playing games / spending time with my son & daughter, bicycling, organizing my surroundings, and occasionally go: dancing, skiing, visit friends, etc, etc
I'm a Positive personality, Professional career, Family man at heart, adventurous, open minded, no addictions, easy going, down to earth, generally just like to enjoy life!
- Do you drink?
- How do you feel about drugs?
Soft drugs are fine, socially. Personally, I prefer a beer, but have no issues with drugs.
- Do you have children?
Yes. Two, but their basically grown up.
- How do you get around town?
- Your Occupation: