- Things I am looking for in a person are:
honesty, rationality, humor, fun-loving, taking initiative
A bit more about me...
- About me
I was born in the Netherlands and moved to Canada in 2010. I lived in Moncton for 2 years, then moved to Halifax in 2014.
I like living in Canada. The people are friendly (at least the ones I met so far) and there is a lot of nature.
I work as an animator for a studio in Beverbank. There we make children’s animations like: Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, La La Loopsy, Storybots and others.
Some of my hobbies are: hiking in nature, watching movies and series, playing board games, reading and playing my guitar.
I’m also a BIG fan of kissing and cuddling 🙂
I see myself as an honest person. I don’t like liars. There are already to many lies in the world and it just makes everything more confusing.
I am calm, playful, happy (in general) and I don’t like fighting.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
…. nah … who am I kidding … I'm still sleeping 😉
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
date a VERY religious girl.
- Great sex calls for lots of
- One night stands can be
fun when you're single.
- My favourite restaurant is
anywhere they serve asian cuisine.
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- The most pressing environmental issue is
GREED …. which leads to global warming.
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
Kevin Smith, Neil Degrasse Tyson, Steven Spielberg and Stephen Colbert.
- What languages do you speak?
English, Dutch, German, Kirchröadsj plat and a bit of French.
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
- What is your education level?
Master degree in audio visual arts.
- Do you have children?
- What is your religious affiliation?
- Your Occupation:
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Body Type