- Things I am looking for in a person are:
Trust and laughter!
A bit more about me...
- About me
When you know you know….
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
Smoking cigarettes and liars.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
At a friend's house.
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
I read it cover to cover mostly.
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
Chat with a married man
- My guiltiest pleasure is
- The last concert I went to was
- Great sex calls for lots of
- A fault my friends tease me about is
giving too many choices
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
- When stuck in traffic I
Talk on the phone
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
Love is blind.
- My idea of a great date is
Wine and the beach
- One sport I will never get is
- One night stands can be
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
- I would describe my fashion sense as
casual but sensual
- The most pressing environmental issue is
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
I am the most” normal” person in my family…lol
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
someone who makes me laugh
- Tell us about the most unusual place in Halifax where you've gotten it on!
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
Do some volunteer work in another country
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
planned as a surprise for me and everything is taken care of….I just have to show up.
- What are you most proud about?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
I can’t see that far ahead.
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
Gather my son and best friends and family and have a huge party!
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
Sense of humor
- What's your favorite midnight snack?
cheese and crackers
- What is your education level?
- How do you spend your free time?
With friends socializing
wine, food, music,walking,,beaches…meeting new people…going to new places.
- Ideal First Date
a drink at a cozy bar
- Looking for
- Languages spoken
- Do you drink?
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- How do you get around town?
- Your Occupation:
tbh I am not sure…
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Best Feature
My smile…I am told
- What are your dietary preferences?