- Things I am looking for in a person are:
someone that is open to getting to know me and my culture, that will listen to me, that will enjoy just staying in and hanging out.
- The one thing I am most passionate about:
A bit more about me...
- About me
I can be quite shy sometimes, i can also be confident when it suits me. I’m looking forward to meeting persons who are unapologetic about themselves but who are open-minded enough to be willing to learn.
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
chainsmokers and narrow-minded persons.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
in church for an hour because the services are very calming and satisfying to my spirit.
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
- When I die, I believe I will go
to the Spirit in the sky.
- My guiltiest pleasure is
chocolate and cake.
- The last concert I went to was
- Great sex calls for lots of
mental and emotional connection
- A fault my friends tease me about is
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
fell down in the bus
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
beautiful inside and out
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
calling someone foolish
- When stuck in traffic I
read a book on my phone
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
be respectful of other people's foibles
- My idea of a great date is
connecting with them on so many levels
- One sport I will never get is
- One night stands can be
- The celebrity I most resemble is
- My favourite restaurant is
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- The most pressing environmental issue is
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
That I’m actually this total softie.
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
Beyonce, my dead grandfather, Oprah Winfrey
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
shy and inwardly strong, taller than i am (so taller than 5ft 4in), ambitious, not very friendly generally
- What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
Try it on my own by Whitney Houston
Best thing you never had by Beyonce
Escape (the Pina Colada song) by Rupert Holmes
- Tell us about the most unusual place in Halifax where you've gotten it on!
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
- One book everyone should read is:
The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
The Lord of the Rings films
The Fast and furious franchise
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
Fall in love completely and senselessly
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
Probably a food and drink tour of Paris
- What languages do you speak?
English, some French, Twi, Ewe
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
- If you could only listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?
Try it on my own
- What is one thing about yourself that you wish everyone knew?
That I am this great person who may have resting bitch face when she’s not totally aware
- What are you most proud about?
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
Eat all the food i have deprived myself of in the name of being healthy
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
Not being open from the onset about expectations and not being willing to communicate and compromise
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
Intelligence, sense of humor, height, ambition
- What's your favorite midnight snack?
a cup of black tea with milk and lots of sugar
- What is your education level?
- How do you spend your free time?
cooking, reading, talking to friends, watching youtube videos
cooking, chatting, reading
- Looking for
friendship leading to love
- Languages spoken
- Do you drink?
- How do you feel about drugs?
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- What is your religious affiliation?
- How do you get around town?
- Your Occupation:
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Body Type