- Things I am looking for in a person are:
I hate that I need to put respect, honesty and integrity as it should go without saying but I have met far too many men who lie as easily as breathing and respect only goes as far as long as they get what they want.
I am looking for an educated, family oriented man who is as passionate as he is reasonable. One who believes in keeping fit but enjoys being self indulgent once in a while. I am looking for a relationship and so should he. Top 3 requirements is that he is employed, has reliable transportation and a place of his own.
- The one thing I am most passionate about:
As a passionate individual I can be passionate about many things. Not just one.
Fairness and equality for all. Justice where it is due.
Family and love
I’m also tv junkie so for fun I like to be passionate about pop culture. That’s why you might see me at Hal-Con
A bit more about me...
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
S&M and kinky stuff
You don’t want kids .
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
at the gym or church
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
I read it all
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
sleep with someone on the first date
- When I die, I believe I will go
purgatory then heaven
- My guiltiest pleasure is
- The last concert I went to was
Does the symphony count
- Great sex calls for lots of
when I have great sex I'll let you know
- A fault my friends tease me about is
I'm too nice
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
got drunk at a work function
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
elegant and classy
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
That was on you.
- When stuck in traffic I
scream and sweat
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
trust your intincts
- My idea of a great date is
dinner, wine and a walk. talking about anything
- One sport I will never get is
- One night stands can be
- The celebrity I most resemble is
I look like myself
- My favourite restaurant is
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- The most pressing environmental issue is
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
sense of humour
- What is your education level?
- How do you spend your free time?
gym, writing, tv
Art, history, pop culture
- Looking for
- Languages spoken
- Do you drink?
- How do you feel about drugs?
hard drugs are a hard no
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- What is your religious affiliation?
- What are your political leanings?
- How do you get around town?
- Your Occupation:
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Body Type