A bit more about me...
- About me
I am a widower (twice) looking for a woman. I don’t smoke, drink or do drugs. I don’t think I would do good with a woman who smokes or does drugs. Although I am not as active as I was when I was young I still enjoy a good roll in the hay. I am a one woman man and have never cheated on a woman or abused any woman in any way. I consider myself to be a man of integrity, don’t lie, am faithful, honest and reliable. You might say I am a good man.
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
Smokers, drinkers or serious drug users.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
I am out walking my best friend (at the moment) my Cairn Terrier pup.
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
I haven't read the Coast yet.
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
Search the internet for a female partner.
- When I die, I believe I will go
To the galaxies looking for other forms of life. They are there !
- My guiltiest pleasure is
Eating all those foods that are not good for you.
- The last concert I went to was
So long ago I can't remember.
- Great sex calls for lots of
A willing woman (partner) Communication and foreplay.
- A fault my friends tease me about is
I talk to much. I believe a Newfoundland virus.
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
The first of September when I joined a dating scam site on the internet.
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
Intelligent and a great catch for a woman.
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
I don't normally say things I have to take back. (that could be it).
- When stuck in traffic I
Enjoy all the nuts ranting and raving. around you
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
Don't be in a rush.
- My idea of a great date is
A woman who thinks I am the cats meow.
- One sport I will never get is
- One night stands can be
- The celebrity I most resemble is
What is a celebrity.
- My favourite restaurant is
Mother Tuckers or Tomasinnos
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- The most pressing environmental issue is
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
I really am all the things I say about me.
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
My mother, my aunt Ethel and both wives.
- Where are your local haunts?
Lions Club on the last Sunday of the month for breakfast, the Gym 3 days a week, The Farmers Market at 10am on Sunday with my friend Mary, The Porters Lake Pub for a hot hamburger sandwich with fries and gravy, Harbor Fish and Fries for clams and chips.
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
Intelligent, independent, financially stable, loves life and still enjoys a roll in the sheets..
- What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
Can I sleep in your arms tonight lady, He stopped loving her today,
- Tell us about the most unusual place in Halifax where you've gotten it on!
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
- One book everyone should read is:
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
Star Trek, 20,000 leagues under the sea and Moby Dick.
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
Why would anyone want to escape Halifax.
- What bands do you always find yourself talking shit about?
I don’t talk about bands I just enjoy music
- What languages do you speak?
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
Other than Musquodoboit I haven’t a clue.
- If you could only listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?
Can I sleep in your arms tonight lady
- What is one thing about yourself that you wish everyone knew?
I am fabulous
- What are you most proud about?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Here trying to find the third love of my life.
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
Say good bye to all my friends and family, have the diagnosis changed.
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
Failure to communicate. refusal to abide by the oaths they took , The is no problem between a man and a woman that can’t be fixed by communication.
- List 5 fictional characters that have had a big influence on you, and why.
Leonard Nimoy he always had a solution to all problems, Superman he spent his life looking out for people, Sherlock Holmes he always caught the bad guys, Santa Claus for making the children of the world happy , Jules Verns captain Nemo for suggesting that there is more to the ocean than salt.
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
Independence, financial security, don’ take shit from anyone, the ability to explain almost anything, likes eating in or out.
- What's your favorite midnight snack?
Toast and coffee.
- What is your education level?
- How do you spend your free time?
Tryinfg to figure out what to do with it.