- Things I am looking for in a person are:
Beautiful heart. Kindness. Caring and loveable
- The one thing I am most passionate about:
civility, empathy and love
A bit more about me...
- About me
I have been separated for 2 years and lonely for + 4 years. I’m being honest, I’m not looking for anything serious or any commitment “at this point”; just need a friend to hangout/date on weekends and see which way the wind blows.I work full time and get bored being lonely and need a friend to spend time. As I miss the nearness, closeness and companionship of woman. And I am looking for a friend who is in the same boat.
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
Incivility, inconsideration and abuse.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
Enjoying chai with honey, soft boiled eggs and dried fruit.
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
To look for a match
- My guiltiest pleasure is
- Great sex calls for lots of
Open communication! Respect and consideration; attention with patience; giveness and indulgences of all five senses, to read/listen and pay attention to the body response and address the physical needs of your partner with passion amd patience.
- A fault my friends tease me about is
I am a giver amd empath.
- When stuck in traffic I
I enjoy my music with patience
- My idea of a great date is
BBQ on cean, watching the sun goes down while you rest you head upon my shoulders.
- One sport I will never get is
- One night stands can be
Very enjoyable and amazing and could go on regular basis
- My favourite restaurant is
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
I am very romantic
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
Kind, caring and honest!
- What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
The Promise by Tracy Chapman
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
The Lords of the Rings.
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
Cape Breton and PEI
- What is one thing about yourself that you wish everyone knew?
I am very Romantic
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
Charity for orphans, widows and poor.
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
They try to change their spouse/partner but dont change themselves.
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
- What's your favorite midnight snack?
Honey milk, dried fruits and boiled eggs.
- What is your education level?
- How do you spend your free time?
Long drives, walk on beach or watch a movie.
Cooking, Long drives, fishing, beaching and camping
- Favorite Vacations Spot
PEI and Cape Breton
- Ideal First Date
Ocean, sunset, you and me
- Looking for
A friend I can cherish my moments with
- Languages spoken
- Do you drink?
- How do you feel about drugs?
Not my thing
- Do you have children?
Yes! 50/50 custody
- Do you want children?
- How do you get around town?
- Your Occupation:
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Body Type