A bit more about me...
- About me
Honest, fun-loving, tall, social
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
smokers, drug users, BDSM
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
Drinking coffee and reading
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
- When I die, I believe I will go
Kicking all the way
- My guiltiest pleasure is
Do you really want me to put that here?
- The last concert I went to was
- Great sex calls for lots of
Time and laughter
- A fault my friends tease me about is
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
Said " did I just do /say that ?"
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
Smiling and happy
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
I really shouldn't……….
- When stuck in traffic I
Listen to music
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
Life is meant to be lived and lived well!
- My idea of a great date is
Walk on the waterfront on a summer evening
- One sport I will never get is
- One night stands can be
Not so great today.
- The celebrity I most resemble is
- My favourite restaurant is
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
Toss up….steak or curry
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- The most pressing environmental issue is
We waste too much water.
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
- Where are your local haunts?
beaches, waterfront, parks
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
tall, well built, not slender or athletic, teeth
- What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
Rock the blues away, Layla
- Tell us about the most unusual place in Halifax where you've gotten it on!
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
Travel Europe and the Mediterranean
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
somewhere beachy and warm
- What languages do you speak?
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
- If you could only listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?
only one song?
- What are you most proud about?
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
Jump in too quick
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
Humour, intelligence, warmth
- What's your favorite midnight snack?