A bit more about me...
- About me
Single honest guy living in Halifax wants to meet a single honest female. Age is not important. I’m 45 single and searching.
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
No group sex nor one-nighters wanted. No smokers nor druggies need apply.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
walking for exercise around the city or perhaps visiting the library.
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
place this ad (lol).
- When I die, I believe I will go
to heaven and live with Jesus.
- My guiltiest pleasure is
- The last concert I went to was
- Great sex calls for lots of
chemistry, attraction and love.
- A fault my friends tease me about is
staying single so long. Hmmmmm …
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
fell on the ice right on my doorstep.
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
average looking and pleasant personality.
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
where is spring?
- When stuck in traffic I
relax and wait.
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
Forever does not always mean forever.
- My idea of a great date is
being with Miss Right.
- One sport I will never get is
- One night stands can be
- The celebrity I most resemble is
- My favourite restaurant is
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
vegetables and fruit.
- I would describe my fashion sense as
Not sure anymore.
- The most pressing environmental issue is
flooding and fire prevention.
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
I am real, sincere and can be “fun”.
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
- Where are your local haunts?
Library, flea markets and walking the streets of Halifax to stay healthy.
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
I’m attracted to intelligent, honest, sweet persons.
- Tell us about the most unusual place in Halifax where you've gotten it on!
Nothing to say here.
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
- One book everyone should read is:
Hard to say. Read what YOU like, not others.
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
I can’t list them all here. But Elvis and Superman movies are at the top.
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
Travel south and across Canada.
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
New York City to explore.
- What bands do you always find yourself talking shit about?
- What languages do you speak?
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
- If you could only listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?
Peaceful Easy Feeling (Eagles).
- What is one thing about yourself that you wish everyone knew?
Yes, I’m real. Not a robot.
- What are you most proud about?
Business successes in my life.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Still in Halifax probably.
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
Find Miss Right quickly.
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
Mutual respect is not there.
- List 5 fictional characters that have had a big influence on you, and why.
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
All of the above.
- What's your favorite midnight snack?
Yogurt, milk products.
- What is your education level?
Senior High School.
- How do you spend your free time?
Resting, reading, movies, listening to rock, pop and country music.