A bit more about me...
- About me
Single professional content with how things are going. I enjoy the outdoors, music, photography and sports, Go Habs!
I am originally from NB trying to make a life for myself here in NS. I enjoy hitting the road and enjoying the great scenario and events the province has to offer.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
Having coffee or out for a walk at a park.
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
- My guiltiest pleasure is
- The last concert I went to was
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
- When stuck in traffic I
Usually clean and organize or channel hop on the radio.
- One sport I will never get is
I get most sports but can't watch golf on tv.
- My favourite restaurant is
Micmac bar and grill
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- The most pressing environmental issue is
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
That I have a tourism major in hotel management.
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
My three best friends and my significant other. If that person doesn’t exist the cat can come.
- Where are your local haunts?
Esquire restarant, a few pubs downtown, the lake, parks, the waterfront and the gym.
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
Independent, confident person that knows what he wants.
- What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
Landslide by dixie chicks, eminem, madonna and reba (survivor). Not great with song names.
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
92.9 jack fm
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
300; ps i love you; and….still thinking about another. Kill bill series was a fav.
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
Bought a motorcycle.
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
Cabin or cottage away from communication and hustle of the city. Solitude and relaxation.
- What languages do you speak?
English and Sheiac
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
I think Australia and New Zealand would be awesome.
- What is one thing about yourself that you wish everyone knew?
That I am a sensitive person even though I tend to not come off that way,
- What are you most proud about?
Looking back where I came from and how much I have grown personally and professionally.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Hopefully, on my way to a successful business and securing roots.
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
Not communicating with each other.
- What is your education level?
- How do you spend your free time?
Mix of responsibilities and personal enjoyment.