- Things I am looking for in a person are:
We made it through winter, spring weather is but a week away and the oceans waves at my back door are calling. Living out in the woods, right by the water in a tiny house, working on a new project or two, or three has been my last few months. And while the projects will continue I am really looking forward to seeing more of the area and taking in some adventures. I’d like to find someone that thrives on good conversation and random road trips. That enjoys relaxing with a book or a canvas and also grabbing the raft and going floating on a whim. Someone that remembers what it was like to meet someone, get to know them and build a relationship, friend or otherwise.
- The one thing I am most passionate about:
There isn’t just one thing…
A bit more about me...
- About me
I’m a bit old fashioned but I’m also very young at heart so from me you get honesty, respect, and loyalty. On the flip side wackyness, vigor, and spontaneity. Hope this site has something those other apps don’t; a better idea of the difference between 25kms and 250kms…
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
Inconsiderate, closeminded, uptight and disrespectful people…!
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
That's a long list but I have no regrets
- When I die, I believe I will go
Back into the cosmos
- My guiltiest pleasure is
Bingeing on a show
- The last concert I went to was
Lowell at Sled Island/X
- Great sex calls for lots of
More great sex! And water… And snacks…
- A fault my friends tease me about is
I don't get teased
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
Laughed it off
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
A little bit artsy
- When stuck in traffic I
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
Life is full of endings, everything must die some point.