A bit more about me...
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
heavy drinking, drugs and heavy smoking
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
gone for a workout and a long fast walk
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
none in particular
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
go to Dubai
- When I die, I believe I will go
we will all find out
- My guiltiest pleasure is
rare filet and cheescake
- The last concert I went to was
at the metro centre- was horrible
- Great sex calls for lots of
lots of foreplay and a great imagination
- A fault my friends tease me about is
attention to details
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
that is in the eye of the observer
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
grey haired but still have it
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
not a word
- When stuck in traffic I
avoid it like the plague
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
that the sweetest woman can be disingenuous
- My idea of a great date is
cooking a nice meal at home and watching a great movie or on a boat
- One night stands can be
sometimes the start of a great relationship or the worse thing you can do
- The celebrity I most resemble is
I am normal not a movie star and I loathe celebrity culture
- My favourite restaurant is
by choice I prefer my own cooking
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
seafood and salad
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- The most pressing environmental issue is
the exploitation of marine fisheries and carbon discharge
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
That I have some intellectual pursuits that are not mainstream.
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
- Where are your local haunts?
I am not a barfly but enjoy PPP for a walk and a workout.
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
I like women who are bright, healthy minded, average looks; not over weight and enjoy a satisfying physical relationship. Must like to travel and be spoiled.
- What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
- Tell us about the most unusual place in Halifax where you've gotten it on!
With my girlfriend in PPP during the day.
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
Not a radio guy.
- One book everyone should read is:
Any book that is enlightening.
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
I am a movie buff but documentaries are my favourites.
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
Learn to fly an aircraft.
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
New York City.
- What bands do you always find yourself talking shit about?
- What languages do you speak?
English and passable Greek.
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
Greece or Spain.
- What is one thing about yourself that you wish everyone knew?
- What are you most proud about?
My educational and other accomplishments.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Working at my profession in Halifax for a max of eight months a year.
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
I do not contemplate the finite nature of life.
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
Probably should be more compromising and not seek perfection.
- List 5 fictional characters that have had a big influence on you, and why.
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
I already answered this.
- What's your favorite midnight snack?
Different foods, who knows.
- What is your education level?
University and beyond
- How do you spend your free time?
outdoors, exercise, reading, movies, cooking etc.
travel ,. exercise , good food
- Favorite Vacations Spot
Greece , Spain, the US
- Ideal First Date
What we decide
- Looking for
a compatible woman
- Languages spoken
- Do you drink?
- How do you feel about drugs?
I abhor them especially the smell of pot.
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- What is your religious affiliation?
- What are your political leanings?
- How do you get around town?
walk, rent a car if I need it…live in the South end close to everything
- Your Occupation:
professional and always learning
- Hair Color
mixed- salt and pepper
- Eye Color
- Body Type
Normal and athletic
Canadian with an European lineage
- Best Feature
my compassion and generosity
- What are your dietary preferences?
healthy with a dash of guilty