- Things I am looking for in a person are:
I don’t think there is such a thing as a perfect match. Having said that, don’t forget that we all have a past. We can grow from our mistakes. So I am looking for honesty, trust and being there for each other.
- The one thing I am most passionate about:
Taking life easy, trying not to sweat the small stuff.
A bit more about me...
- About me
I retired 3 years ago and moved to the Valley. Got bored there, lovely place to visit, not to live. Moved back to Halifax June 1, and work part time to keep busy. As I said before, been divorced since 2002, my son (25) lives with his mother outside of Vancouver.
I enjoy golfing, walks in the parks and harbour, playing cards, live performances, concerts and the outdoors or just staying in and cooking a meal and watching a movie. I also like to travel. Been to Paris, Scotland, sailing in the Virgin Islands, Cuba x5, Venezuela, Honduras, Dominican and usually go golfing once a year to Florida or Arizona.
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
Druggies, liars and cheats
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
probably in the kitchen making brunch, eggs benny or smoked salmon (pacific) with cream cheese, oinons and capers on a toasted bagel with fruit.
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
The was we bitch
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
get married again
- When I die, I believe I will go
to hell where my ex-wife will be waiting with a flame thrower just to make it a little warmer
- My guiltiest pleasure is
a massage every month
- The last concert I went to was
- Great sex calls for lots of
foreplay and exploration
- A fault my friends tease me about is
my golf swing
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
The morning after my birthday while sailing in the Virgin Islands, we were going to the same restaurant for breakfast and I was told to apologoze to every one I saw.
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
Can't get a picture up. mine are all too big, but I'll keep trying
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
- When stuck in traffic I
sit patiently and listen to the music
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
don't keep everything bottled up
- My idea of a great date is
a day at the spa
- One sport I will never get is
- One night stands can be
- The celebrity I most resemble is
- My favourite restaurant is
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
- I would describe my fashion sense as
reasonable for the circumstance
- The most pressing environmental issue is
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
Winston Churchill, Tommy Douglas, Marilyn Chambers & Sarah Palin
- Where are your local haunts?
Don’t have any, just got here.
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
- What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
The little tune from the lootery machine when you check your ticket and don’t win anything
- Tell us about the most unusual place in Halifax where you've gotten it on!
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
- One book everyone should read is:
mine are all fiction
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
can’t think of any
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
Boston or New York and take in a weekend of Blue Jay games
- What bands do you always find yourself talking shit about?
- What languages do you speak?
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
Belize or Costa Rico
- If you could only listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?
Up on the roof, James Taylor
- What are you most proud about?
My successful career
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Haven’t got a clue
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
take each other for granted
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
looks, humour and proportional
- What's your favorite midnight snack?
- What is your education level?
some university, college grad
- How do you spend your free time?
filling out these things
- Favorite Vacations Spot
- Ideal First Date
Coffee or a walk
- Looking for
Someone that interests me
- Do you drink?
- How do you feel about drugs?
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- What is your religious affiliation?
agnostic but spiritual
- What are your political leanings?
left of centre
- How do you get around town?
- Your Occupation:
Retired but work part time
- Hair Color
"Salt & pepper
- Eye Color
- Body Type
average but proportional
- Best Feature
- What are your dietary preferences?
Nothing special, no sugar and not into sweets