- Things I am looking for in a person are:
I look for a person who is intelligent, caring, and reliable.
- The one thing I am most passionate about:
I am most passionate about music. I have been an avid jazz music listener and saxophonist since I was a teenager, and neither of those loves has ever left me. I enjoy learning more about the history of jazz, the major musicians who played it, and the impact jazz has had on American culture. While it is constantly stretching the boundaries of music, jazz is something which always been a constant in my life.
A bit more about me...
- About me
I am in the first year of my Ph.D. degree at Dalhousie University in the Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology. When I am not busy doing readings, writing assignments, and grading, I find myself engaging with jazz music, playing my saxophone, or reading fiction.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
Doing academic work
- Where are your local haunts?
My local haunts are the Halifax Public Library and the Marion McCain Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Building at Dalhousie University.
- One book everyone should read is:
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- My three favourite movies of all time are: