- Things I am looking for in a person are:
Friends, Casual dating
A bit more about me...
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
drugs including pot, Dishonesty
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
At the Flea Market
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
- My guiltiest pleasure is
- The last concert I went to was
Goo Goo Dolls/Matchbox Twenty
- A fault my friends tease me about is
Heart on my sleeve
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
- When stuck in traffic I
- My idea of a great date is
anything we both enjoy
- My favourite restaurant is
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
Steak and Potatos
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- The most pressing environmental issue is
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
Mark Messier (hockey player) as he’s one of my idolsMy Mom’s dad as I’ve never meet himPierce Brosnan……….he’s Bond, James Bond!Kristen Bell…..gotta love Bell!
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
Girl Next Door…….someone who would worry that she offended you even if she didn’t. If that makes sense.
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
88.9 the Wave
- One book everyone should read is:
Inside the Third Reich by ALbert Speer
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
The Great Escape (1963)Goldeneye (1995)The Shining (1980)
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
I’ve 2 actually. (1)Anywhere where my whole family can get together.(2)Edmonton to see the Oilers play!
- What bands do you always find yourself talking shit about?
Genesis, Sloan, U2, Goo Goo Dolls, OLP
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
- If you could only listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?
In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins or Please Don’t Ask by Genesis
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
See my family! Then SKYDIVE!
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
Different things attract me depending on the person in question. But If I had to choose I’d say someone who’s genuine.
- What's your favorite midnight snack?
Milkless Suger Crisp
- What is your education level?
Graduated high school
- How do you spend your free time?
Reading, Playing video/online games, Exploring the Internet, Dining out, Communing with nature
- How do you feel about drugs?
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- What is your religious affiliation?
- How do you get around town?
- Your Occupation: