- Things I am looking for in a person are:
Long-term relationship, Friends, Casual dating
A bit more about me...
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
- When I die, I believe I will go
- My guiltiest pleasure is
- The last concert I went to was
- Great sex calls for lots of
- A fault my friends tease me about is
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
- When stuck in traffic I
listen to music
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
- My idea of a great date is
- One sport I will never get is
- One night stands can be
- The celebrity I most resemble is
- My favourite restaurant is
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- The most pressing environmental issue is
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
A stable person
- One book everyone should read is:
The bath house
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
- What is one thing about yourself that you wish everyone knew?
That I have to much of a kind heart
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
Kiss my family and friends
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
Not enough communication
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
To be funny and know what you want but likes help
- What is your education level?
Graduated college or technical school
- How do you spend your free time?
Watching movies, Sleeping, Shopping, Reading, Dining out
- How do you feel about drugs?
Never say never
- Do you have children?
Yes, living with me
- What is your religious affiliation?
- What are your political leanings?
- How do you get around town?
- Your Occupation:
- Eye Color