A bit more about me...
- About me
Single Father of 2 kids, Living in cole harbour Area, Originally From Yarmouth area, English/French, Recently separated, looking to meet new people and enjoy, make new connections
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
Using someone, fighting, arging, can’t respect, family and friend,
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
making breakfest 🙂
- The last concert I went to was
Soul Decision at the palace
- Great sex calls for lots of
Lost yourself in each other,
- A fault my friends tease me about is
shy, but i want to change
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
- When stuck in traffic I
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
listen to friends and family
- My idea of a great date is
wonderful dining out and a walk on the beach, getting to know each other
- One sport I will never get is
- One night stands can be
very risky, lots of lust, but less of chance of love
- My favourite restaurant is
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
- The most pressing environmental issue is
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
Sexy butt, great Smile, can make my heart melt, physically, mentally and emotionally, respectful , connections and things in common
- Tell us about the most unusual place in Halifax where you've gotten it on!
Well, not in the city but i have in a hottub
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
Jack FM 92.9
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
The Fast and the furious, TOP GUN,
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
A Cruise ship
- What languages do you speak?
english and french
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
- If you could only listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?
Joe – I wanna know
- What are you most proud about?
get me back on my feet and learn to live on my own with 2 kids and handling it well
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
Good looks, respect, connections between each other, laughter
- What is your education level?
Sports, outdoors, movies, music, spending time with my kids, helping other
- Favorite Vacations Spot
- Ideal First Date
a comfortable place each can be open and talk,get to know each other
- Looking for
meeting new people, see if something happens
- Languages spoken
- Do you drink?
- How do you feel about drugs?
don't do it, don't want it
- Do you have children?
yes 2 – my son is 12 and my daughter is 5
- Do you want children?
adoption, i'm fixed
- What is your religious affiliation?
- How do you get around town?
mainly my truck, not if the transit system
- Your Occupation:
IT Support specialist
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Body Type
Athletic / Slim
- Best Feature
smile, Gentle person