- Things I am looking for in a person are:
Humor, cuddling, a quick wit, likes both going out and chilling out at home, and a nice personality in general.
- The one thing I am most passionate about:
Music, full stop.
A bit more about me...
- About me
Yo! My name’s Seth. I’m a writer, slam poet, rapper, producer, radio personality, (amateur) actor, and geek. I’ve been rapping for almost 5 years, and I’ve been writing for almost my entire life. Currently awaiting enrollment at NSCC Woodside, and hosting various radio shows on 88.1 fm CKDU at Dalhousie.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
Being dragged away to church
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
The first page
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
I'll save that for when you meet me :p
- When I die, I believe I will go
Dream of electric sheep…
- My guiltiest pleasure is
Again, wait till you meet me.
- The last concert I went to was
Dunno if it counts, but the Gottingen 250 festival I was a performer there alongside Jordan Croucher and Scratch Bastid
- Great sex calls for lots of
Never had any yet, so I don't know :p
- A fault my friends tease me about is
I'm very old school, though I don't exactly see it as a bad thing.
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
…I'd rather not discuss it 😛
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
Either a nerd, or very obsessed with old school hip hop/new jack swing
- When stuck in traffic I
Try not to fall asleep on the bus
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
"Anything that can go wrong will, in the worst way possible". – Murphy's Law
- My idea of a great date is
Hey, I'm usually up for anything, as long as it's fun for all involved.
- The celebrity I most resemble is
Ever since I got dreadlocks, It's ranged from Lupe Fiasco to Cheif Keef.
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
Subs or pizza
- I would describe my fashion sense as
Somehwere between preppy, plain geeky, and streetwise
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
That I rap, produce, have a radio show, writing a play…
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
– Michael Jackson
– My friend Enze
– Tupac and Biggie, just to see what happens
- Where are your local haunts?
– Centerline Studio
– CKDU radio station (4th floor of Dalhousie University)
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
Someone who knows what they want out of life, not super judgmental, laid back and likes to chill, but not afraid to be outgoing as well.
- What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
Ask me this when you meet me. On here, I could write 5 collection sets, haha.
- Tell us about the most unusual place in Halifax where you've gotten it on!
Never have gotten it on…
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
88.1 FM, though I rarely have time to stop and listen anymore.
- My three favourite movies of all time are:
Spider-Man 2 (the original, not “The Amazing” version)
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
Go traveling on tour and collect records. Both require a lot of money I don’t have.
- What bands do you always find yourself talking shit about?
Keeping this to myself. I’ve started wars with this.
- What languages do you speak?
Dry Olde English
- If you could only listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?
Right now, The Doo-Bop Song, by Miles Davis and Easy Mo Bee.
- What are you most proud about?
My musical skills. I keep trying to improve my craft all the time.
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
Looks is a plus, but a brain and a good sense of humor is a good combo. Even better if you got all three.
- What's your favorite midnight snack?
Anything I can get my hands on.
- What is your education level?
High School, going into college
- How do you spend your free time?
Making music, lyrics, scrips, radio, hanging with friends…
Music, Video Games, books, writing, radio, visual arts
- Ideal First Date
Open to anything
- Looking for
"Real love… I've got to find that real love, someone to make my hear beat…"
- Languages spoken
- Do you drink?
- How do you feel about drugs?
Not my thing.
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- What are your political leanings?
I don't even know. Democrat by default I guess.
- How do you get around town?
The lousy Metro– I mean, Halifax Transit
- Your Occupation:
Student, musican, and radio personality
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Body Type
I'll let you guess 😉
- Best Feature
Many say my hair.
- What are your dietary preferences?