A bit more about me...
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
when you don’t tell the truth or leave out details. Also drugs.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
making breakfast of waffles or pancakes with fruit…and coffee
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
the first page. I like to start at the beginning.
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
Zip line. I was able to scream so I wasn't the scared.
- When I die, I believe I will go
- My guiltiest pleasure is
chocolate covered cookies. I have a sweet tooth
- The last concert I went to was
The Backstreet Boys with my teenage daughter. She humored her mum 🙂
- Great sex calls for lots of
communication and open to trying new things
- A fault my friends tease me about is
forgetfullness…my keys, wallet or phone
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
laughed at myself and carried on. Nothing better than laughter in a odd and strange situation.
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
Kind hearted…easy going and looking to spend time with a the same type of man
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
"yes I'll take the membership!" …lol…
- When stuck in traffic I
sing to the songs on the radio or put on Spotify
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
to always be honest even when you feel you're being lied to
- My idea of a great date is
going somewhere that you're able to have a conversation. Possible walk. Having lunch.
- One sport I will never get is
- One night stands can be
quick and easy. Not worth my time….
- My favourite restaurant is
The Auction House
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
Middle Eastern…ok or pasta
- I would describe my fashion sense as
Casual to dressy
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
I was a birth doula for a time and support about 7 women during their births.
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
103.5 Virgin Radio
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
White Point beach lodge. I’ve been there with my kids…now I’d like to go with a special man…and yes we could go splits.
- What languages do you speak?
English and some American Sign Language
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
- What is one thing about yourself that you wish everyone knew?
I’m the good crazy. I enjoy life and to embrace the good with the crap. We all have crappy days…I try to always see the silver lining the worse situations…and when I don’t I fall to my family and friends to hold me up….
- What are you most proud about?
I have to say my daughter….I know most will say this about family members and how we love our children. My daughter made it through a crazy messy divorce from her step dad and is now at Ottawa University…I am very proud of her and myself for not loosing my mine :S
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
miscommunication and loving the other person the way you need to be loved. Not the way they need to be loved
- Languages spoken
- Do you drink?
casual drinking…socially at events
- How do you feel about drugs?
- Do you have children?
I have two my daughter is 19 living in Ottawa for university and my son is 19. He lives with me part time but full time when his dad is away with work.
- Do you want children?
I dont want to have more but would love to have a relationship with the children if Im seriously dating their father.
- What is your religious affiliation?
- How do you get around town?
In my red Honda
- Your Occupation:
Management ….i was a special education teacher now onto something more challenging
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- What are your dietary preferences?
Really?? what does this mean anyway?? I can't eat ice cream or chesse…i know it sucks!!!