- Things I am looking for in a person are:
A great sense of humour, personal happiness, no drama !!
- The one thing I am most passionate about:
Keeping life fun and fair.
A bit more about me...
- About me
I am self-employed, happy, successful and live a reasonably balanced existence. 5′ 11″ tall, light brown hair, just under 200 lb.
- I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are
Bigotry, racism, dishonesty, drama, putting down of others.
- It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm
Probably out for a walk with my 2 pugs.
- The first section I turn to in The Coast is
Love the way we bitch
- Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was
Try eggplant for a side dish. Surprising tasty.
- When I die, I believe I will go
If I knew the answer to this, I would likely also know next week's winning lotto numbers….
- My guiltiest pleasure is
Probably would be food
- The last concert I went to was
Green Day. It was awesome !!
- Great sex calls for lots of
Romance, mental connection, foreplay, lips and tongue and recognition that everywhere can be an erogenous zone
- A fault my friends tease me about is
My almost untameable hair
- The last time I made an ass out of myself, I
Realized I was in the wrong and apologized. Also learned from the experience.
- My picture(s) reveal that I am
- If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be
It won't rain for 24 hours at least.
- When stuck in traffic I
Listen to great tunes. Luckily my truck has an amazing sound system
- Something I learned from the last person I dated is
How to make awesome chip dip
- My idea of a great date is
We both have so much fun we lose track of time and space.
- One sport I will never get is
- One night stands can be
Fun, but sex is WAY better if you get to know someone
- The celebrity I most resemble is
You tell me
- My favourite restaurant is
There are several….
- If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be
That's a tough one – pasta ?
- I would describe my fashion sense as
- The most pressing environmental issue is
Our world leaders
- What is something that people are surprised to find out about you?
That I am originally from Scotland.
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming?
Four hungry people..
- What kind of person are you attracted to?
Fun people who have living life in perspective.
- What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
That’s a very long list that grows every day. I love music !!
- Tell us about the most unusual place in Halifax where you've gotten it on!
Rainbow Haven beach….
- My radio dial is usually tuned to:
CBC and the wave.
- One book everyone should read is:
Can’t think of only one.
- What's something you want to do but haven't?
Id want to know you better before I told you that…
- My dream weekend escape from Halifax is...
London or Manchester.
- What languages do you speak?
English and enough French to not get lost or hungry in Paris
- If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where it would be?
So many possibilities !!
- If you could only listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?
Warning / green day
- What is one thing about yourself that you wish everyone knew?
That I love sex and love pleasing my partner….
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Hopefully not still on this site !!
- You have six months to live, what do you do first?
Get a second opinion !!
- What do you think the biggest mistake is that men/women make in relationships?
Getting in to them when it is obvious from the get go that it won’t work.
- Top priority when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humour, something else?
Sense of humour
- What's your favorite midnight snack?
M & M peanuts
- What is your education level?
- How do you spend your free time?
Living life !!
- Favorite Vacations Spot
Disney and Scotland
- Ideal First Date
A walk, dinner, and a sense after that that the evening has only just begun
- Do you drink?
- How do you feel about drugs?
I don't use them but I don't judge others
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
I wanted the ones I have, yes
- What are your political leanings?
Not a huge Trump fan
- How do you get around town?
Walk or drive
- Your Occupation:
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Best Feature
A good brain
- What are your dietary preferences?
3 meals a day